A total of 644 rebels belonging to eight insurgent groups laid down their arms in Guwahati. Cadres have deposited 177 arms. AK-47, AK-56, AK-57 rifles, Beretta series pistols, explosives, bombs, rocket launchers and grenades.
- United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA) (50)
- Saoraigwra faction of National Democratic Front of Boroland (NDFB-S) 
- National Liberation Front of Bengalis (301)
- Rabha National Liberation Front (13),
- National Santhal Liberation Army (87),
- Adivasi Dragon Fighter (178)
- Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (6)
- Communist Party of India-Maoist (1),
The cadres surrendered their arms at a ceremony held at Guwahati Medical College Auditorium. Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal, DGP of Assam Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta with others and senior police officials were present at the Ceremony.